Sunday, May 31, 2009

They learned many different kinds of knots. Even Brian got into it trying to remember all of the knots he had learned from scouts. He was a big help to the boys.

Joey got picked to help put a Cub Scout bridge together. He got to hold up this piece of the bridge and tell everyone that Cub Scouts are clean. It was cute. The bridge they made was pretty cool. They will use it for the Arrow of Light Ceremony which is when a Cub Scout becomes a Boy Scout

They also played a game where they had to balance this board evenly for 5 seconds using teamwork. It took a while but they were proud when they finally got it.

1 comment:

Brigham and Nita said...

I think I learned to tie a couple knots once, but no way do I remember. I'm jealous you learned so many!