Tyler and Brian are getting ready to pounce.I wish I would have gotten video of this. It was hilarious! Mikey tries out the Sumo Suit. This is a picture of our good friends the Lake family(Ivey, Cindy, Hunter, Mason, Calla, and Tyler on the top). They will be missed! Here are the three amigos Miriam, Cindy and me after the party and games.
The sumo suit is so cool. Josh and I had put them on at a place in Utah. I won 2 out of 3 matches. The suit was very hot, but it was a lot of fun! Brian, you look so natural in that suit. :-) Love the stances.
1 comment:
The sumo suit is so cool. Josh and I had put them on at a place in Utah. I won 2 out of 3 matches. The suit was very hot, but it was a lot of fun! Brian, you look so natural in that suit. :-) Love the stances.
Post a Comment