Thursday, August 20, 2009

So now we are here at Eielson AFB. We are in our house but still waiting for our stuff to arrive. Maybe another month or so before it gets here. Until then we are borrowing base furniture. There are a lot of pine trees here and so many places to wander around to see the nature. We went to church last Sunday and what do you know they don't have a Webelos leader. I mentioned to them that I just did that calling (with a smile). We will see what happens with that. Anyway we are still waiting for our phone to work and the internet has been giving us issues but so far today I am able to use it. I am just waiting for my camera so that I can post some pictures. We hope everybody is doing well and we will post pictures as soon as we can. Love you all.

No comments: