Friday, September 24, 2010

There were moose in our yards again. This mama and baby moose have been roaming around the housing for a few weeks now. They were right behind our backyard fence at one point. I will try to get the video of it on here. They are huge but they have not been as aggressive as I thought they would be. I enjoy watching them ....from a distance.Brian took this picture and it looks like mama is a little nervous that he is so close.
Moose just chillin.
I took this one from the car window as we drove by. When a moose has their ears back like that it is not a good sign. But we moved along pretty quickly after the picture.
This is the same baby moose. There is a ton of construction behind our house right now. The baby got separated from her mom who was on the other side of this fence. There was a small opening that the baby got through and the mama didn't follow. I am not sure how long they were separated but it was nice to have the baby so close for me to take a picture without mama moose around.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So cool to see the moose!